- Race entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE. We do not permit a change of race or change of runner. Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-DEFERRABLE, even in the case of event cancellation.
- Photographs of the race will be taken for publicity purposes. I understand that my image may be used by the race and Official Photographers for future race promotion.
- Personal information regarding participants will only be used by us and any appointed third parties for purposes in connection with the event. By entering the event you grant full and irrevocable permission for us to pass any medical details you have given us relating to any participant to the medical teams operating on the day of the event.
- It is a Run Britain rule that all running races in Britain must not permit their runners to wear earphones, which prevent the wearer hearing vital safety instructions. Our Marshal's will ask you to remove earphones. If you ignore this, you are doing so at your own risk and the race organisers, sponsors and partners will not be held accountable.
- There will be NO REFUNDS once you have entered the race.
Terms and Conditions
By booking your tickets at the Brentford Challenge, you agree to all terms and conditions below:
- Taking part in the Brentford Challenge is a very rewarding experience, however it is not to be undertaken lightly. You need to be physically fit to complete the distances. If in doubt consult your doctor. Do not take part if you are feeling unwell. I agree that I will not use devices to aide my race such as mechanical or motorised wheelchairs nor hand cranks.
- I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and agree to the extent permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, neither Brentford FC Community Sports Trust nor its sponsors or suppliers will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event, including any act of God or the physical condition of the competitor.
- I understand the organisers reserve the right to delay, postpone, cancel, or not officially time the race in the event of adverse weather conditions or other events outside the organisers' control. The determination of what constitutes this is reserved solely by the organisers of the event.